Friend me on Facebook
Subscribe to my newsletter
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
RSS - Posts
Cancel those ridiculous plans you’ve made for tomorrow. I’ll be on Rowena Cherry’s CRAZY TUESDAY ON SATURDAY postcast (along with Blake Crouch) March 5 from 4:00 to 5:00 PM EST.
Listen live! http://tinyurl.com/dm98hg
I’ll have to ask to get off work early for this. Can I get a note?
“Dear Jim’s boss, he is 97% dead and must leave early to avoid letting the other 3% slip away.”
But but but, I am going snowboarding and then to a concert!
Snowboarding? It’s going to be in the mid-80s today!!
Heheheh… never mind.
Man, our mountains here outside Seattle have gotten snow all week, it’s gonna be perfect weather! Snowing for the next week too, next weekend should be great too.
That may be a suitable excuse, depending on WHICH concert?
A band called Vendetta Red, they are local to Seattle, broke up some years ago, and they are doing one last show. So us hardcore fans are rejoicing 🙂
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.