1. Go to Subway for lunch.
2. See that they have a kids’ meal tie-in with Inside Out. Think it’s funny that a movie with characters based on Disgust, Fear, and Sadness would be used to help promote food.
3. Post this observation on Facebook and Twitter.
4. Get fewer Facebook likes than you think the post deserves.
5. Receive a confusing Twitter response about how the FBI is saying it’s one of Jared’s employees, not Jared himself.
6. Think “Huh?”
7. Acquire more information.
8. Go “GAAAAHHHHH!!! NO NO NO NO THAT’S NOT THE JOKE I WAS MAKING!!!”